Writing a Novel
Hey there, my Sane Friends.
I am writing this post to let everyone know I am taking on a new challenge to writing a new novel. Yeah, I have written a couple in the past, but I feel the time is right now. I have been prolifically written mass amounts of flash-fiction for this blog and I feel it’s time I expand my wings and jump right back in to the cycle of long nights, coffee, re-writes and yelling at my own stupidity (Sometimes, Haha!)
So I will not be writing on this blog as much as I am now. But I have some rather great ideas; 15 ideas but 3 outstanding ideas in fact. So for me it is just a matter of picking one and rolling with it. Writing this blog has taught me a lot about writing, sometimes it is hit-and-miss and other times, the timing of when you publish just isn’t right, it’s not your work, it’s just not your time.
But I want to be a writer and if a Literary agent does come my way, I would like to be prepared when that battle commences. Don’t feel to glum, kid. I’m still here, I will still be reading your comments and searching for new writing talent to follow and read. But if you get bored when I am not around, just re-read my old work.
Oh… I almost forgot. Before I go I will having a competition for you all. Exciting isn’t it!
So here we go again. For a writer it is hard but sometimes we have to transform ourselves before our words!
So here I go, jumping back into the ring with blank pages for a novel to be born.
I won’t let you guys down and will post updates.
Keep those pens busy….
- A Letter To a Literary Agent (youngadultfictionblog.wordpress.com)
- I Need Help To Write! – Alex Kennedy To The Rescue. (youngadultfictionblog.wordpress.com)
- The Dark Night Writer (youngadultfictionblog.wordpress.com)
- Should I Write? (youngadultfictionblog.wordpress.com)
- Excuse Me…. How Do You Write? (youngadultfictionblog.wordpress.com)
- Erin Reel Joins WriteLife as Senior Editor & In-House Agent (prweb.com)
- TheReadingRoom.com Partners With WriteOnCon & Sponsors Aspiring Writers Competition (prweb.com)
- FLASH FICTION Safari Friday searching the web for writers and readers (bridgetwhelan.com)
- The Psychotic Writers Blog! (youngadultfictionblog.wordpress.com)
- Finding Your Blogger/Writer Voice (youngadultfictionblog.wordpress.com)